scout costomizations and scout trailers.

TinyJudoka

suggestion name: scout costomizations and scout trailers.

suggestion description: Customazations

Hi. I would suggest wheel customizations for the scout/skoda. Currently there is only one tire, rim and so on but o would like some more alternatives. It                                        would also be cool with yellow or orange leds for the pilot cars. It would also be cool if you could cstomize the colocrs of the pilot skin. A new hood                                                with a air intake and a less flat car. Maybe even a van as a new car. These vans if added would it would be more fun if each company had a own van.                                               Maybe a bit to much but it would be awesome to have.

Trailers

A small flatbed or a small utility trailer for the cars(maybe vans). These utility trailers couldbe fitted with small excevators or lawnmovers. The flatbeds                                could be loaded with concrete blocks or planks.

Any example images: image.png.69f66bdd4a103a3e1bfb749c840ca49f.pngimage.png.2c188fb805e5c32061d779730208b8ea.pngimage.png.18e3400e5f197022b58b4db14308b4e6.png

image.png.93cd2f53a37d48cda12147c373619b3f.png

Why should it be added: Currently there is not relly a reson to drive the scout but i more stuff for it is added i gets more fun and cooler to drive.

sorry for bad spelling. =(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.