Turn your light back ON or you will be kicked off server

Hi all,

Hope you all doing good.

This is just a suggestion and a opinion, thought might be useful sharing.

Let me tell an example, I was driving and some high speed truck hit me and now I'm 50% damaged instantly.

My truck turn of sometime and some more people hit me and damage level increases to 75%.

No my truck turn off more repeated. when I'm entering a turn I'm concentrating to hit brake and slow down the truck which take more than 15 sec and suddenly other truckers were gone.

Then I realized that I'm the goner, got kicked off server because, Ididnt turn my headlights  on on time.

My suggestion, increase the time to turn on light to a minute or whatever is ideal. I leave that to the experts. 

Let me know if you feel the same or even not.

Regards

Sikstar

Dear @sikstar

Please follow this format:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?

Please update your suggestion as soon as possible otherwise it will be rejected.

RequieB

Game Moderator of the Year 2018 

It was suggested several times before but it is not going to be increased due to the simple reason that 15 seconds are already more than enough time to restart your engine. If you failed to do so in such a long timespan, you are a threat to everybody on the road anyway as you would potentially be blocking others rather soon. Because of that, this kick actually fulfils two purposes.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.