minimal adviser interface for ATS & ETS2 allowed?

Frankenstein795

Question

Hey!

So i wanted to try ETS2 multiplayer again but i was wondering if this mod is allowed to be used in TruckersMP.

I am running a triple screen setup, and each time i want to look at my navigation, or look at my damage i have to break my neck to see the values i want to see. With this mod its right in the center to view for me.

As far as i am aware this is not a game breaking mod and (imo) should be able to be used. But I will not try this until i am sure i won't get banned for using this mod.

Thanks.

Niek

6 answers to this question

Hello,

This is allowed, as it doesn't change the hitbox or engine output etc.

But I'm not sure if this will work with MP, since mods are disabled on TMP and I'm pretty sure that you can't make this work by so called "Auto Saving".

It also might be a good idea to read Paragraph 3 of the rules. You can do that by clicking here.

Kind Regards,

JonathanGJM

32 minutes ago, JonathanGJM said:

Hello,

This is allowed, as it doesn't change the hitbox or engine output etc.

But I'm not sure if this will work with MP, since mods are disabled on TMP and I'm pretty sure that you can't make this work by so called "Auto Saving".

It also might be a good idea to read Paragraph 3 of the rules. You can do that by clicking here.

Kind Regards,

JonathanGJM

31 minutes ago, [SK] - Ter*Knight said:

hello,

if you have any problem about mod, follow this topic 

Best regards

Thank you guys! I will try to play in a few minutes. 

cheers,

Niek