Incident rewind feature.

Jxsh_y

Hiya! :)

I'm just here to make a suggestion, I think it'd be a great idea to be able to rewind from a crash to whatever point you wish to, however you should only be able to do it if a Moderator has taken action against the other player, or the damage was over 80%. I think it'd hugely decrease the amount of times someone has to unnecessarily pay for a crash they may not of caused.

I sure hope you consider this!

Jxsh_y.

I would like to address the simulation aspect of the game which makes us unable to implement such a feature. Other than that, I am sadly forced to tell you that this is technically not as easily possible as you think it is because it involves much more in an online multiplayer game. In addition, everybody around you would need to agree with that rewind before it gets performed because literally, everybody around you is going to be affected by that. We have no plans to add anything like that in the future.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.