Is a license-plate editing mod legal on the server

Dovahseod

Question

I am using a DIY license-plate editing mod currently to spawn my truck 10-character custom Luxembourg plate. The plate can normally only hold up to 9 characters to keep a good margin as shown in the first picture. The customized plate is shown in the second picture. I haven't played in multiplayer mode before and I'm about to play in mp mode if this is legal.Thanks.This is a save-editing mod instead of a texture mod. Thanks.

1.png

ets2_20180520_075455_00.png

Edited by Creeper_NoDenial

8 answers to this question

Hey,

As World of Trucks is connected to the TruckersMP Forums and Euro Truck Simulator 2, it's completely legal and allowed to change your license plate this way.

And, since you're new to TruckersMP, I recommend you to read our rules at https://truckersmp.com/rules - Just to be sure not to get banned because you broke a rule you could've easily read there.

Happy trucking!

Pillow_

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

With the "//Moved to Help" he meant he moved your topic, which you probably originally created in the General Discussion, to the Help-Section. Here we have our area where people ask their questions about problems they have with the game or just questions like yours.

• Thanks 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

6 hours ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Dear @Creeper_NoDenial, has your question been answered sufficiently with the replies above or do you need any further information? Please let us know.

4 hours ago, JackLad said:

Yeah it's fine, you can have what ever you want on there as long as it's appropriate. 

Thank you all for replying and helping me. The problem is solved. I'm going to start my multiplayer journey soon tomorrow :) .