Ban Appeal Accepted but still shows on my profile.

ImYourNemesis

Question

One of my ban appeal got accepted but it still shows up in my ban history.  I was wondering if I can still apply for certain roles such as game moderators? I know you have to have one year of clean record before applying. I got a ban in January 2018, and only 9 more months to go, and I don't want to wait an extra 3 months for a ban I did not deserved.

5 answers to this question

Hi there,

An accepted appeal does not mean it will get removed from your history. All it means is that the ban has gone from been active to non-active so you can play again. 

Depending on the situation, sometimes appeals are accepted but the ban is still correct so it does not get removed. An example of this is a ban for inappropriate tags or names. The other option is the appeal will get accepted and the Game Moderator will mark the ban (change the reason) to @BANBYMISTAKE. This means the Game Mod made a mistake in the ban and is wishing for it to be removed, which it will be removed at a later date. 

• True Story 3

Hello.

Since we dont deal with ban here.

I hope our Game Manager have answer your Question ?

Let me know :)

Best regards

Support Team

He kinda answered my question. But just to clarify my situation, I was ban as I crashed into oncoming traffic on a narrow road due to a minor lag. I appealed this and the game moderator accepted it. My ban was removed. So does this mean this ban never existed at all?

Hello.
Good to know :)

Since we dont deal with ban issue here.

Please ask that Game Moderator who removed your ban :)

Also I lock and move this topic to solved topic,

That your question is answerd

Best Regards

Total EDM