ETS 2 MP DOES NOT LAUNCH

justarandomguy

Question

Hello everyone!

I have a little problem,I played ETS2 MP 2 hours ago and got kicked for too high ping(idk how i have very good internet),an hour later out of nowhere i get an error message when I try to launch ETS2 MP saying:Cannot create temp crash log file!,I tried launching ETS 2 and it does not launch neither,and I do not know what to do -_-

What can I do?

8 answers to this question

Hi @justarandomguy

Please follow steps:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Guest Cowie

Hello dear, welcome to the forums! Before attempting to launch the game make sure you have logged into steam. As for the ping, try playing on a server closest to you (for example if you are from Europe use Europe servers). Hope this has helped. If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask :)

Hello everyone and thank you for all the help you could give me but unfortunately it still does not work,I tried what Suleyman 24 replied and it did not work,I also looked into the topics CrackPrewier posted but none had my problem,I also tried deleting the game from steam and reinstalling but it did not work neither,i will search for every little ets 2 and TruckersMP files and delete them and then do a fresh install and I will post here if the problem is fixed

Best wishes!

Ugh I am starting to get pissed off,i cleaned every single folder of truckersMP and euro truck sim 2 and IT STILL does not launch,I even tried in safe mode and it does not want to launch ets2 and on truckers mp it says the same error... i will put this on steam too