Multilanguage forum rules and warning point system

ShadowXR

[b]Suggestion Name[/b]: Add Multilanguage forum rules
[b]Suggestion Description[/b]: Currently, the only English forum rules as until now was the in-game rules. It has been translated into many languages. This should be done with the forum rules and warning point system.

[b]Any example images[/b]: Nope
[b]Why should it be added?[/b]: Not all users can speak English. They will not be able to make excuses that do not understand the rules. Most of the rules are already translated. Czech and Slovak are here http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/110-pravidl%C3%A1/

CZ/SK komunita hráčů ETS2 a ATS

Logo_CZSK_Truckers.jpg?ver=0

Dodržujte tato pravidla, více info zde Pravidla ve hře a Pravidla fóra.

• 2 weeks later...

How may one apply for localization? I am bilingual, fluent with English and Chinese, and would love to contribute to localizing and translating the forum into chinese, as I see that not much was translated before. Driving late night (for me, GMT -7) is dominant with chinese truckers, and I would love to break a message to them about all the rules they would need to follow.

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

How may one apply for localization? I am bilingual, fluent with English and Chinese, and would love to contribute to localizing and translating the forum into chinese, as I see that not much was translated before. Driving late night (for me, GMT -7) is dominant with chinese truckers, and I would love to break a message to them about all the rules they would need to follow.

Please Send to craigals your suggestion !

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

• 8 months later...