Regarding the new /fix command and the "simulation" server

KauzDs

Suggestion Name: the new /fix command and the game purpose of "simulation"

Suggestion Description: Remove /fix from EU#1 aka Simulation server AND enforce the already in place rules a bit harsher in that server ONLY to (try) prevent trolls from trolling in that server because there's no /fix  

Any example images: nope

Why should it be added?: The new /fix command is an awesome addition... for casual play. If you are part of a VTC most of the time what they ask you is simulation, play the game like it is meant to be played but the /fix command kinda defeats the purpose of the game for this part of the player base. This is why I suggest to make so that there's no /fix on the Simulation server. And to prevent trolls from taking advantage of the "no /fix" like many people might fear, just punish EU#1 "offenders" more severely e.g doubling the "normal" ban length for things like ramming, trolling, blocking etc.

and if anyone says "hur this wouldn't works because there's no way to know if your report is from EU#1" I'm going to lose my patience.

Edit: I'm aware there's another suggestion about /fix but that post asks for a complete removal of /fix OR no /fix on EU#1 and some other (dumb) stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello there.

Please remember that /fix is an optional feature. It's aim to help players that have been hit by trolls, allowing them to get back to driving faster.

We are looking into the WoT issue, but for now, /fix will not be removed from EU1, because it's an optional feature. If you want the realism, you just don't have to use it.

So, we release something to help you, and you want it removed. Hmm.

Declined.

• True Story 1

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.