I need help (downgrade)

Ruiisu

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

This error usually happens on Windows 10. People have said that it's related to the intel onboard graphic's driver or software. If you use one of these three options you will find succes:

OPTION 1:

-Open Task manager. (To open task manager, right click on the taskbar (the icon bar at the bottom of your screen) and then click Task Manager)

-Find all the processes named "igfxEM". (You might need to click "More Details" if you don't see it)

-Click "End Task" for all of them.

-Relaunch Steam

-Now you should be able to install the update/game.

-If this doesn't work, try relaunching Steam as an Administrator (Right click the steam icon on the Desktop and click "Run as Administrator).

-Should work fine.

OPTION 2:

If the option above doesn't work try and reinstall the game.

OPTION 3:

Contact steam support at:
https://help.steampowered.com/en/ (English)

Hey! :)

Try to close steam and start steam again as admin! This should work!

If it doesn't work, try these steps:

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/154641879453820749/

I managed to figure it out myself. I think the problem happened from upgrading to Windows 10, which did some odd permissions things with that drive. I followed the steps on this page, and now Steam can install to that drive again:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-security/permission-error-failed-to-enumerate-objects-in/93ea883f-853f-4981-a697-928bfbc71642

or

what i had to do was go to steam in file explorer and delete everything in the file except for the steam.exe launcher, commonapps, and user and it worked perfectly.

I don't know if the last thing works! Do it at your own risk!

Also make sure your anti-virus and your firewall don't block Steam files or Steam completely!

Best Regards

~GGF MD~

Edited by GGF MD

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

5 hours ago, Lukavsky said:

This error usually happens on Windows 10. People have said that it's related to the intel onboard graphic's driver or software. If you use one of these three options you will find succes:

From when are graphics cards are important to overwrite data? :wacko:

Try to change the permissions @ the folder where the game is installed and run then the Steam client also as administrator.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"