In this case, we ban?

Except for our banned account, we enter an unlimited ban when logging in with another account before our trial ends. I want to ask. If we open a new account with an account that we knowingly banned my account, can we ban our new account?

@[Ordu Ate?i] Kerem Khan Well.. simple really, if you have to ask.. then please re-familiarise yourself with the TruckersMP Rules again.

§1.2 Ban Evading

Creating another account to get around a temp ban/perm ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, Game Managers reserve the right to ban you again without notification.

Creating another account and requesting a ban for your old one to look like you're fresh and ban-free is obviously considered ban evading,

as your intentions are to have a clean account without any ban history, which is wrongful.

No bans are to be removed unless with permission due to certain cases or a self-requested permanent ban to "deactivate your account and stop using TMP services".

Either way, if you requested a permanent ban through 1 account and went on to open another account to continue playing/using TMP services, it is still ban-evading.

Kind regards,

MettleMeat

TruckersMP Moderator

//locked and moved to Archive.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Archived