Wind/Rain Sound

gazpode_l

Question

Evening all

I've noticed this evening 18/12/17 that my rain sound seems to have changed overnight and I now appear to have both Wind & Rain sound. It's very loud whilst inside the cabin and I find it quite frankly annoying! 

I'm not certain if this is something which has been brought-about by the recent winter mod whilst playing truckersMP doing something to the game as a whole or if something was indeed changed by SCS themselves in one of many recent updates

Has anyone else encountered the same/similar?

5 answers to this question

Kind of ODD! I've had a play around in steam, and re-downloaded version 1.30.16 and tested in-game - back to how it WAS!

Re-set my version to the latest and it remains back to how it was - maybe a phantom setting that we cannot see/change had been adjusted? I think It MIGHT be something to do with my recent truckersmp usage with the winter mod - but i'm not 100% certain it IS! (I'm NOT blaming truckersmp, or their software, merely seeking oppinions on if anyone has encountered similar -we all know how random computers & code can be)

ALL I do know is that I played online on Sunday 17th and it was fine online, but reverting to my single player today I noticed everything regarding rainy weather had increased to 4x the volume as though there was a hurricane blowing outside the cab of my truck!

Ive a vague recollection of noticing something like it before when using another "winter mod" from somebody other than grimes, but alas everthing returned to normal when I disabled the mod.

I will keep you all informed of my progress/findings as I go.