''Downvote'' or ''Disslike'' Button 

HamitCanKilic

No, this function was purposely removed from the forums because it led, amongst other, to depressive feelings or hatred towards other users. The downvote function was used a few years ago, however, I could not experience that myself but I can tell you from second-hand opinions that it did not work out as intended. Since TruckersMP wants to ensure equal treatment for everybody without any negative attitudes or discrimination, having a dislike button would encourage that kind of unwanted behaviour if more than a few people decide to purposely downvote a certain users' replies. Additionally, it would be much more work for Moderators as they will then have to ensure that this downvote function is not abused, as stated above. Lastly, I am sorry to disappoint you with this, nevertheless, it is not going to be implemented again and I really hope that you can understand the reasons I have provided. :)

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.