my English not good

Question

7 answers to this question

If your written english is understandable, and you understand what other people say, I see no reason why you should not apply.  You do not need to speak in English over a mic.  

Apply, and see what the response is :) 

Dear @Seferim Var Medine'ye, being able to communicate at a proper level in English is a key for making it into the TruckersMP team. The reason is pretty simple: English is the language that everyone here understands (or at least should understand), and therefore it's the language of choice to communicate with both, the playerbase, as well as the team colleagues. I wouldn't say that it is impossible to join the team if your English knowledge isn't spot on, but i still think it significantly decreases your chances. But if you are really convinced that you want to get into the team and have fulfilled the requirements included in the post above, just check out the recruitment section regularly (https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/) and if you see an open recruitment for a position you are interested in, just apply for it here: https://truckersmp.com/recruitment. Good luck with it! ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Hi @Seferim Var Medine'ye

Are you satisfied for these answers? Please let us know.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules