no quick job showed why?

crier07

Question

9 answers to this question

If you're new trucker in trucking world who wanna do quick jobs in TruckersMP to get etc. first truck that won't be possible. Because we have in TruckersMP some issues with quick jobs and I'm suggesting to earn money for the first truck in SP and then truck in TruckersMP or follow steps in the topic below.

Edited by Mirko9 I FME
  • Upvote 1

/moved  to help section.

• True Story 1

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Hello @crier07,

First of all, if you can not find a job, I advise you to go to sleep or to make f7 or to teleport you to another garage, to try to fix your problem.

If this does not work, I advise you to read this article, which will detail exactly how you need to do to solve your problem.
The link : 

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

• Like 1

Hello @crier07

Has your problem been resolved? Please let us know.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Dear @crier07,

As we did not receive any response from you since November 1, I proceed to close and move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any other problem feel free to re-create a topic again.
Greetings!

//Locked & Moved to Inactive Topics.

• Like 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&