Not working DLC Heavy Cargo Pack

Bogdwm

Question

Yesterday I bought this DLC and it does not work on multiplayer (only singleplayer works).

I tried all the possible variants (uninstalling the DLC and reinstalling, reinstalling the game, restarting the computer, and more).

Can you help me?

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

7 answers to this question

Edited by ALTUNSOY
  • Like 1

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

Hello @BodyX

I suggest you make sure the DLC has been installed. To do this go to Steam -> Library -> Euro Truck Simulator 2 -> DLC. Look for Heavy Cargo Pack. There is tick box next to it. Untick and tick it to ensure the Heavy Cargo Pack has been or gets installed.

MwyTahW.png?1

Then start ETS2 and go to freight market and sort by weight descending (arrow down). You should see DLC trailers showing up. Do not click on any city when you're checking the functionality of the DLC as the trailers aren't all over the map. They are generated randomly in to different cities.

I wish you get it working!

22 minutes ago, Lukavsky said:

Hello,

Try open launcher press F1 and install again,but you must have valid ETS 2 folder.

Good Luck,Lukavsky.

22 minutes ago, ALTUNSOY said:

Not working ..

In singleplayer works, only in multiplayer does not work ...

Maybe it helps you:

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

Enjoy!

Hi, 

Heavy Haul Trailers are very hard to get if you have the standard map, means no Map DLC.

If you are in MP then follow @BL4CK$K1LLs steps.

If you don't see a Heavy Haul mission in the freighter market then go sleep or fast travel this should update it.

Or simply pick a trailer in SP up and then launch MP and voila you have the trailer

Resolved, thanks all for help.

Maybe it helps you:

Enjoy!