Stuttering when loading other players for 1st time

xFree96

Question

Before i had a weak pc amd a10 5800k + gtx 950 + 8GB RAM only low fps but no stuttering now i've a ryzen r5 1600x + gtx 1060 6GB + 16GB RAM great fps bot alot of stuttering, don't know why, i tried this

but did nothing, i think it's related and i also think dlc's are probably not helping since i changed system i bought a few more dlc's is it possible that it could be the dlc? pls help i wanna play mp without stuttering to ofc avoid accidentaly crashing into ppl

6 answers to this question

Hello,

The game was not designed to be played as multiplayer, it's not your PC's fault it's the mod itself. If you experience problems with your FPS avoid high populated areas.

Furthermore you can have a look here about some performance steps.

Best answer marked and Moved to Solved.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

7 hours ago, Babou71 said:

Hello, 

I advise you to fire all your employees of your company ! 

In the France and Scandinavia DLC, the graphics qualities are important !!!!! I recommend you to reduce the graphics qualities !

Regards

BABOU71

His PC is good enough to run the game on highest settings, no need to.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

i can go in a city with 30+ players and still have 50-60 fps, It happens in multiplayer(only) obviously otherwise i wouldn't post it here, and got no employers, it's a save im starting thats another reason why i dont want to crash into people to not go bankrupt on crashes.
PS: i wasn't near new france dlc cities.