Paintjobs

SexySwuuly

Question

7 answers to this question

Given the fact that you posted a troll emote, I can’t tell if this is a legitimate question or not.

Just to answer all of your questions: 

Nope, it isn’t possible. This is due to the fact that all of the DLCs are purchased externally through steam. There’s simply no way that TruckersMP can show everyone’s DLC paint job regardless if they own the DLC or not.

• Like 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hello,

This wouldn't be possible at all. TruckersMP would have to add files which have to do with copyright or something along those lines, which is not allowed.

Just buy the DLC, just like everyone else. And, in my honest opinion, it doesn't even matter if others can't see your paintjob. It's important you can see your own, not that others can't see it.

• Like 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Actually, it's possible for everyone to be able to see DLC paint jobs if TruckersMP added them as a mod (see Skoda) but that would be a copyright problem since people haven't actually purchased a license so they are able to use them.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

There is no need for further discussion, multiple answers were given.

The topic is inactive 4 days now.

Moved to solved

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M