In Game Radio with traffic news

andylev

Hello everybody,

I have an idea, that when you drive that truckers mp have their own radio in the different languages.

There will be played music and their will be traffic informations like: "Don´t drive to duisburg there are traffic jams", or konvoi infos like: "in amsterdam wll be a konvoi at 8PM, meeting point at the hotel", or diving tips like: "lights must be one from 7AM to 7PM". You can open the radio with the R Key and then you can choose the language. You need some moderators who will be the voice of the radio. The radio will be activated in the main play time: MO-FR from 3 or 4 PM to 10 PM and at weekend from 10 AM to 11PM.

I think it would be a pop radio channel with pop music and mabye old 80s and 90s hits.

And every half hour their will be a traffic report, with reports on which routes are traffic jams.

I want to add this because many drivers drive in to traffic jams and break their truc and their cargo and when they hear there is a traffic jam, maybe they drive an another route and avoid this street.

Whats your opinion?

Do you think its manageable to create this?

Do you would listen to this radio?

• Like 1

Hello,

Please follow the suggestion Format.

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

Hello,

Do that what is said above. Also, there already are radio's for this. Think about TruckersFM, Euro Truck Radio and so on. 

Also, having our own radio in the game must be accepted by SCS Software. We don't have any say in this and this will not be added by TruckersMP itself.

This has also been suggested before:

Rejected.

• Upvote 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.