ETS2 not with steam connected

Blumencole

Question

Hi together,

First i want to ask if here any german admins or people which can help me with my problem :)

And now the Question... How can i play ETS2 online if the game is not directly over Steam connected?

I have the game connected so i can start it from steam but the steam folder is not there

I hope anyone understand my problem and can help me..

Thanks a lot

9 answers to this question

Hello @Blumencole,

If you want to play the multiplayer of the game Euro Truck Simulator 2, know that you have to buy the game on Steam or activate your game on steam. It is obligatory to have Steam to play multiplayer.

Also remember that the operating system of your computer must be a 64-bit. Indeed, unfortunately TruckersMP does not take in the 32-bit operating system.

If you have other questions, do not hesitate.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Hello @Blumencole

Restart the computer and try to run as administrator please.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules