No missions in SP or MP

Killhunter651

Question

I have a big problem. Whenever I go on multiplayer and do a mission, all the missions disappear, even when I start a new profile. I have tried verifying files on Steam and looking for other solutions but I havent found anything. Help to fix this or at least stop it temporarily will be appreciated.

5 answers to this question

/Moved to Help

Hello @Killhunter651,

First of all, if you can not find a job, I advise you to go to sleep or to make f7 or to teleport you to another garage, to try to fix your problem.

If this does not work, I advise you to read this article, which will detail exactly how you need to do to solve your problem.
The link :

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Hey!

What I know is that if u have a new profile u can´t deliver the trailer in MP, then u have no jobs when u have a new profile. With new profile I ment when u only can take like "dast jobs" u don´t drive with your own truck or u don´t have any truck.

But u can take a trailer in SP drive in MP and when u came to the deliverypoint u go back to SP and deliver and it might work.

I hope it help

/Vakt

I don't think anyone has said this yet but if you do not have your own truck that you are completing "Freight Market" jobs with you will need to "visit a truck dealer" in order to connect to the servers, meaning that your time will be up to date and you should, in theory, have jobs. Also as @Yoyo_ManSg said, F7+Enter or Sleep or conduct any kind of activity in game that will force a change of time, for example, crossing a ferry or teleporting between garages.

Hope this helped - MrJakeeee

This will help you @Vaktmaestarn

Edited by Twitch.tv/MrJakeeee