Game Crashes and Missing Quick Jobs Job Markets

crazy8s

Question

Last night I was playing a bit of multiplayer, I finished one job.  Yet the job I was apparently late it fined me made no money.  That is something that needs to be fixed.  How ever when I went back into the job market to look for a new one to attempt to make money.  There were NO jobs to be selected.  I know I'm not the only one having that issue.  Also the game crashes if you DO not have your ATSMP installed directly into your American Truck Simulator with steam.

Also last night after I played multiplayer went back to single player it was like there was nothing for ATS in my steam common apps for ATS at all.  So my game also kept hard crashing when I tried to open it.  So these are some major bugs with online Multiplayer that you guys need to get fixed. The only way for me to fix all of this was to completely uninstall ATS and ATSMP and re install ATS.

8 answers to this question

Could you provide a crash log? Do you receive any Fatal Error notification or similar?

Also don't pick jobs from single player and then load multiplayer as it will make your jobs late. Always load jobs while you are in multiplayer and even better load jobs from "External Contracts" which syncs with World of Trucks.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hello,

1. The game crashes, do you mean the game freezes and in the end you crash?

2.You don't have jobs, you can fix that by sleeping or resetting the economy. 

The time between single player and multiplayer is not the same your game doesn't sync, sometimes you must do the above to make it work.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

5 minutes ago, PrototypeGR said:

Hello,

1. The game crashes, do you mean the game freezes and in the end you crash?

2.You don't have jobs, you can fix that by sleeping or resetting the economy. 

Because the time between single player and multiplayer is not the same your game doesn't sync and you must do the above to make it work.

No The game just Crashes it loads and then it just quits to desktop.   I figured out that I had to put MP into ATS last night as well even when I had that installed correctly I was still getting the bugs had to uninstall it all last night a couple of times but after Id finish a job on MP there would be no other jobs to take.... Not to mention Id finish the job on time but it would still say I'm late and fine me and then Id get zero pay out for doing the work.  How ever the Missing job markets thinking something was wrong with my PC is the main reason why I went to completely uninstall everything from the pc and re install it.  I haven't played MP yet today at all because of the Job bugs.

7 minutes ago, PrototypeGR said:

Could you provide a crash log? Do you receive any Fatal Error notification or similar?

Also don't pick jobs from single player and then load multiplayer as it will make your jobs late. Always load jobs while you are in multiplayer and even better load jobs from "External Contracts" which syncs with World of Trucks.

I can not find the crash logs but I will definately give these steps a try later on this after noon when I get back doing everything today.  I'll see if that fixes everything is there a specific list for multiplayer jobs that I should be looking for?

Crash logs can be found in Documents\ETS2MP & Euro Truck Simulator 2.

There aren't any specific jobs which counts towards multiplayer. Every job works on multiplayer, like i said previously you need to pick jobs when you are playing in multiplayer, don't take a job for single player then load into multiplayer. 

Ok I will take these steps and see if that fixes all of the problems off the bat.  Secondly since I've re installed the game those documents are no longer in the steam common apps under American Truck Simulator Multiplayer.   If the game crashes later today after Ive followed the direct steps I will pursue a topic on here again and then I can relay the crash documents.  Until then I just have to wait and see if everything works correctly this time thanks for the help.

Happy to assist,

We gonna let this topic open for you in case you face any problem (Topic will be closed after 14 days of inactivity). Also when you have free time have a look into my guide you might find something useful in there about your problem and in general other problems.

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/44581-troubleshooting-support-perfomance-all-in-one-guide/