Truckers mp freeze on menu page

Jessie93

Question

Hi over the past few weeks in been trying to get onto ets2 on mp however when ever i get to the menu screen and click passed the sdk message it freezes and won't unfreeze.  Even tho I have waited for a considerableamount of time. I have no employees or mods installed. All my pc is upto date as well as the game and the mp launcher. Iv done a clean install of both programs even run as administrator and yet to no avail.  Have i got somekind of setting wrong? What else can I try?

5 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Jessie93 said:

Hi over the past few weeks in been trying to get onto ets2 on mp however when ever i get to the menu screen and click passed the sdk message it freezes and won't unfreeze.  Even tho I have waited for a considerableamount of time. I have no employees or mods installed. All my pc is upto date as well as the game and the mp launcher. Iv done a clean install of both programs even run as administrator and yet to no avail.  Have i got somekind of setting wrong? What else can I try?

Dear @Jessie93,

To try to help you in a more concrete way:
-Can you provide an image of the error?
-Can you locate your error in this guide?

I am looking forward to your response!
Good luck!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Hi Dear @Jessie93

To fix your problem, you only have to wait. This can take you about 15 minutes. But especially when your game freeze, does nothing more, do not touch your computer anymore and be patient.  

The Reason of the Game Freezing like this is because of:
You have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc.

Link: 

King Regards
BaldemarDeutsch..

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch [EN\TR]

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks