TruckersMP Name: 25 characters only.

Question

Hello, Justin here, yesterday I have been forced to change my name from: [ConSecGroup] JustinsWorld4U to [ConSecGroup] JustinWorld because I had 28 characters instead of 25, and when I tried either, appealing to bans, looking at reports or even looking at feedback under profiles, it would sent me to the area to change my name! So I was wondering, why did they change it and if they could bring it back up to 30 like it was last year, I really don't see the purpose of lowering it, thank you for reading!

6 answers to this question

Hi @[ConSecGroup] JustinWorld, yes it would you to change your name as you said it has 28 character. You cannot 28 characters, max 25. So, instead of JustinWorld, maybe just use Justin :). Or, alternatively, you can take out the ConSecGroup part and put it on your in-Game tag. To do that, you click tab in-game, right click and a yellow cursor would show up, you then click the settings log, then you shall see Tag and a typing tan next to it and write [ConSecGroup] then there will be a colour box, make the colour white and you shall be good to go :) 

Hope this helped

-SpeedySuliHD

14 minutes ago, SpeedySuliHD said:

Hi @[ConSecGroup] JustinWorld, yes it would you to change your name as you said it has 28 character. You cannot 28 characters, max 25. So, instead of JustinWorld, maybe just use Justin :). Or, alternatively, you can take out the ConSecGroup part and put it on your in-Game tag. To do that, you click tab in-game, right click and a yellow cursor would show up, you then click the settings log, then you shall see Tag and a typing tan next to it and write [ConSecGroup] then there will be a colour box, make the colour white and you shall be good to go :) 

Hope this helped

-SpeedySuliHD

Thank you for the idea, but I cannot do that, because at our convoys I must put: Pilot or Leader or whatever in my tag to indicate what I am. But I think Justin would be a good Idea, thank you though :)