Can anyone help me with the rain problem?

Driver-Ramon

Question

Hi, I'm having a problem with ets2 and ats. The problem is when it starts with rain, my dashboard will get double and see it twice and the rain is like lego blocks. Very annoying such a problem. People say just put your rain out then you do not have the problem anymore. I'm sure, but I'm so someone who wants to rain in the game. There is no chance of rain, a little bit of freshness. How can I solve the problem with raining lego cubes and the double dashboard / mirrors?

5 answers to this question

Hello @ramon.hooyer

Friends that just bought the game have the same problem and I think that is because the graphics quality.

Could you tell me if you have installed your graphic card drivers, which graphics quality do you use to play and what graphic card do you have?

I think that is what I said because I don't have any problem with the rain because I play in ultra graphics, but my friends play at medium so that could be the problem.

Bye, happy trucking

Edited by [LKW Tr.] Akoa