No trips appear

Awol1

Question

Hello, I'm new here, and I started playing Euro Truck simulator 2 yesterday, I was able to play quietly in multiplayer yesterday, and today when I click to play, there are no trips to do, I've restarted several times, I've tried everything, Very solve this.

A print of how it looks>

Remember that this happens in Multiplayer and in Singleplayer as well.

5 answers to this question

If you cant find any jobs try the external market, you will find jobs there. And if you want jobs in the normal job market I find either sleeping in the game or teleporting to the services fixes the no jobs issue :)

Edited by A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries
Fixed spelling mistakes caused by typing on a phone

@Awol1

Welcome to the forums :D

The issue you are describing sound like you need to quick travel, sleep, or etc. Now you started playing ETS2 yesterday so it's important to understand - when you sleep or teleport in game for the very first time your screen will go black DO NOT ALT F4 or close the game in anyway allow the game to catch up with the ingame/server time and it will work normal after that. Depending on your PC it may freeze 10 - 15 mins but as soon as your game comes back you should have a fresh page(s) of loads for you to choose from.

Hope this has helped.

Riley