Issues downloading Truckers MP

ANANCYKID

Question

In setting up TruckersMP I'm ask to "please select your American Truck Simulator directory" but that slot is blank, unlike what I've seen on others tutorials. I tried searching the program files but that didnt work. I'm baffled. Please help.

3 answers to this question

@ANANCYKID If you have ATS installed and its setup through your steam account when it comes to install the game make sure you put the proper directory path in or it wont work.....

for example "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator" without the brackets ("")

the best way to get your direct path is to goto your steam and highlight american truck simulator and click properties after you do this a tab menu will appear goto "local files" then click "browse local files" after you do this the folder will open.... in the address bar is the location of your ATS files copy this and paste it into your installation where it asks you to put the path.... and the Truckers MP mod will install.... look below for pictures to make it that little bit easier for you !!!

I hope this helps you get on your way :) 

Please note: if you dont have ATS installed and you only want ets2 installed make sure that you untick ats when going through the install guide......

1.png
2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Edited by lxl Semper lxl
  • Upvote 1

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Are you sure that you are unable to find your program files? I don't know where you've looked for them, so this is the common directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator

It's possible that the name of your disc (C for me) is different, but C is the default.

Try to copy that path to the installer. If that's not working, try to follow the path on the Eindows Explorer. Which of these directories does not exist?