LGBT flags

Suggestion Name: LGBT flags

Suggestion Description: Just the LGBT flags.

Any example images:

lgbt_community_flag_gradients_by_lovemys

Why should it be added?: Idk, but I think the most commonly used should be added (Transgender, Gender non-binary, genderqueer, bisexual, pansexual, gay, lesbian)

^

They can simply don't use them. Also, if there's many people with them they can make a "little community" and help themselves.

Edited by DerAmpelmann
Removed unnecessary quotation. Please refer to the previous post with "^" or tag the person.

Aight, I will do.

UPDATE: "This game is rated 3+ therefore your suggestion is unfortunately inappropriate, thank you for the suggestion though..". Seriously?

Edited by Ankris
update

20 hours ago, Ankris said:

"This game is rated 3+ therefore your suggestion is unfortunately inappropriate, thank you for the suggestion though..". Seriously?

Well, that's my opinion too...

I don't see any link between a truck simulator game and the sexuality of someone..
Sexuality is private, you should keep it private instead of trying to yell it on a truck simulator game with some flags...

By the way, just take a look at this point : 

Why should it be added?: Idk

If you don't know, thats a -1 for me.

Have a good day and have fun on the road !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.