Why did I get kicked?

jj_228

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello comrade,

It is possible to be expelled from servers if you have a ping exceeding 600ms. Also, if you encounter this problem regularly I recommend trying the other servers.
However, before trying the other servers I advise you to try a SpeedTest to know the speed of your internet connection.
The link: http://www.speedtest.net/user-settings.php 

Welcome on the forum @Jj_228.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

@jj_228 You was kicked from the network due to your "ping" being high this means your internet was being very slow and causing issues on the server..

If your ping gets too high this means even though your driving fine on your game everyone else on the server will be seeing your truck jump forward and backwards and could result in several accidents and even more issue's.... So there is an Auto Kick set in the server to prevent this from occuring however I must say its set to 600ms ping which to me is very very reasonable......

If this keep happening to you please check your internet connection and make sure that its not being over loaded with multiple computers tablets phones and so forth.... if your internet is under heavy usage while trying to play MultiPlayer you will come along this issues for example (Downloading 5 gig of software while gaming online) will cause this kind of ping in most cases but not at all times....... also you can try @MrHarv #Wish64 advice from a previous post which is below :) which could also sort your solution!!!

Try all of these

1. Do a dns flush, Clicky here on how to do that

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.

Id bet on my listed methods to have a ping reduction by a few ms.

If all else fails make a support ticket.

P.S: @jj_228 it's also worth noting that sometimes a forum search can result in your answer already being done by a previous user asking for similar help. In future try this feature to get the help you need quicker ;) 

Edited by lxl Semper lxl

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Hi Dear @jj_228

Your ping issue is your own issue and nothing TruckersMP related. The best thing I can suggest to lower your ping is to make sure nobody else is downloading/uploading anything or streaming because these will increase your ping.

Or 

step 1: click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter

step 2: once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter

step 3: type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter

step 4: restart your computer

Reset your network adapator

This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down.

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=6653

You type 

·         netsh int ip reset reset.txt

·         netsh winsock reset

·         netsh advfirewall reset

In to a DOS window (Comand Prompt). (in order)

please check this topic 

King Regards 

BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks