game freeze at the first tour

breezy187

Question

Hey, I installed ETS2 again with a new profile, and everytime when I wan't to drive the first tour my game freezed... I drive only a few meters and my game freezes.. I reinstalled the game already, and now I can't even do something in the start menu, the game starts and I can't do anything...

8 answers to this question

It may be that you are using downloaded profile on the Internet. Some profiles occur because of the version. Another possible question, may be some mod that is causing this problem to load the game. Try creating a new profile to test. I hope I helped.:rolleyes:

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

55 minutes ago, Raphael1032 said:

It may be that you are using downloaded profile on the Internet. Some profiles occur because of the version. Another possible question, may be some mod that is causing this problem to load the game. Try creating a new profile to test. I hope I helped.:rolleyes:

Never had a mod installed or a profile from the internet... three times I tried to create new profiles, and now my cursor don't wanna move...

/edit: I tried to create a new profile at TruckersMP and it works, close! :)