Help- ETS2 Minimizing Resolution problem

Suffix

Question

Hello, I have a problem with ets2 that when I turn on the ets to make a pixele and when I minimize the game it has the smallest screen resolution what i can be and it looks like this:

. Nothing helps reinstall, do scaling, and nothing. Please help !

Edited by oolala11
Edited title. Please use descriptive titles

8 answers to this question

1. Go to file explorer and open it.
2. Navitgate to documents.
3. Go to where it says Euro Truck Simulator 2.
4. Then double click the config file.
5. When it asks open as click notepad.
6. Click CTRL+F.
7.Search up r_mode in the Find What box.
8. It should some sort of resolution in quotes.
9. Highlight it and change it to this: 1920x1080x32x60. (Or whatever ur resolution is)
10. Your done!

Edited by TSRVTC-Truckerpilot

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Can you try launching in safe mode. To do this you will have to go to steam and click EuroTruck simulator 2 from the menu and then at the bottom should give you the option to start in safe mode. Once it loads properly in safe mode you should be able to change your resolution back to normal 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions