Deliberatly crashing

Scottydude94

Certain members of the community are deliberately changing their truck design in order to crash others around them. I've reported them twice and caught them changing the look of their trucks coming out of the store then going back in to change it again, again crashing us again.

Something needs to be done about this update. Look put an old version on the server, we don't care about going backwards, we just want a working mod that you know, doesn't crash would be a good idea.

Certain members of the community are deliberately changing their truck design in order to crash others around them. I've reported them twice and caught them changing the look of their trucks coming out of the store then going back in to change it again, again crashing us again.

No one is crashing your game.

Here's my little story to back it up.

After i arrived at the where i should deliver my cargo, my game crashed 3 times before it was delivered, after that i tried to take a new cargo, it crashed many times, so i stopped trying. All the time i was alone in that city, so who crashed my game all the time ?? Casper the friendly ghost perhaps ??

From my point of view it's some programcode that's called from time to time WITHIN city limit, that is unstable/bugged.

Best Regards

Ditte