Bug : don't see server and cursor of my mouse don't work

zetla7

Question

Hey 

I download and install the TruckersMP BUT when i start the game with the multiplayers mod i click on launch ETS 2 and after black screen with the sound of the classic ETS 2 and after i can check and choose my save BUT my mouse doesn't work ! I think before normaly i have the list of server and choose one but i don't have this window. I need your help please ! 

Ps : I've only one DLC it's going to East

Bye 

Zetla

5 answers to this question

Regarding your black screen issue, please follow the instructions below: 

1. Right click your desktop 
2. Go to Display Settings 
3. Select "Advanced Display Settings" (If needed - Make a note of the current resolution) 
4. Choose the resolution 1280 X 720
5. Launch ETS2.
6. If you can see video output go to the ETS2 settings and ensure the resolution is set to your default monitor settings (native resolution)
7. Exit ETS2
8. Now follow the same instructions to set your display resolution back to your original screen resolution via windows. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to your mouse not moving issue, please follow the instructions below:

> Go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2 and delete the config.cfg file. 

> Then go to documents/eurotrucksimulator2/profiles/profileID and delete the config + controls.sii files from there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mirrland said:

Hello @zetla7.

Welcome to the forums - I hope that you enjoy your stay :).

Regarding your issue - Open the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder, delete config.cfg, then try loading the game. 

Kind regards,

Hey i don't have this config.cfg in my euro truck simulator folder :'(

Capture.JPG

• Like 1