MP won't start

Thibaut

Question

Hello!

I just tried to install the ets2 mp, but with no success. When the installation ends "successfully", with no errors, and I want to start the MP by clicking on the icon, nothing happens. I tried to run it as an administrator or reinstall it. Nothing works.

Pls help :(

5 answers to this question

Hello comrade,

To start I advise you to read this guide, which offers various solutions try to solve your problem:

If at the launch of your game, you are experiencing difficulties, I advise you to follow these steps:

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

However, if your problem does not resolve, I recommend you create a ticket by clicking on the following link: https://support.truckersmp.com/ 

Welcome on the forum @Thibaut

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

There is no folder called "TruckersMP Launcher" because the game hasn't started yet, and the folder couln't be created. Reinstalled the game multiple times. Ticket already created. There is no error code either.

When I double click the icon, nothing happens at all. Also, there are only 4 or 5 files in the TruckersMP folder at all. So it didn't install properly, did it?