Question about the CB-radio

Juliusson

Question

Hi there guys! 

I've just got a quick little question here for you: (since I am not sure if people hear me when I talk)

1) Is anything supposed to "pop up"/show up on your screen when you talk (like an icon or something) or is there nothing on the screen that tells you whether you're talking or not?

2) Does binding V to something (I've set V to "light-horn") affect the CB-radio? (like that it makes you unable to talk or something)

If you've got an answer, feel free to tell me!

Have a good day! =}

5 answers to this question

Hello, 

1) Yes, a little speaker icon is supposed to show up at the bottom right of the screen. It is white

2) As far i'm aware there is a different bind for CB radio. Which is X. However, if you did have it binded to v then yes it would affect the cb radio. It won't disable it but you would probably doing a lot of flashing. 

Hope this helps :) 

• Upvote 1

Hey There!

The TruckersMP-Team has been changed the other update (Push-To Talk Button) and you're can to talk the other player's, your (x) key :) 

Edited by [TSRVTC - Veteran] ismail [TR]
  • Upvote 1

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png