ATS Load up...

GamingGiant94

Question

So I start up the launcher MP and select ATSMP but my game glitches out so that the scs and ats start up screens do not appear, then it does not give me an option to choose a server and just brings me to the profiles. I have ETS2 as well and the MP works fine for it... Pls help

8 answers to this question

Two options,

1st option: is to run the game in Single player and choose "Launch with DirectX" and play until you load inside your cabin.

2nd option:Go to Documents\American Truck Simulator and delete config.cfg, then check if the game is working again.

• Upvote 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

@GamingGiant94Right click the launcher and press on the "Run as administrator" option which comes up.  Otherwise, right click and go to properties -> compatibility tab -> run this program as adminstrator

2 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

@GamingGiant94Right click the launcher and press on the "Run as administrator" option which comes up.  Otherwise, right click and go to properties -> compatibility tab -> run this program as adminstrator

I just tried and did nothing differently... Same black screens and no server selection...

13 hours ago, PrototypeGR said:

Two options,

1st option: is to run the game in Single player and choose "Launch with DirectX" and play until you load inside your cabin.

2nd option:Go to Documents\American Truck Simulator and delete config.cfg, then check if the game is working again.

THANK YOU!! Option1 worked!!

You're welcome. I'm glad i could help you.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M