Freight Market Issue

XIPureGamer

Question

Hi, whenever I log into ETS2MP at the moment my jobs in the Freight Market say "Offer expires in ___hours __minutes" which is normal yes of course but it varies between 200 to 300 ish hours.

It's only done this recently and shows normal expiration lengths in Single Player ETS-2 so it's only TruckersMP that does this. I understand Ecocomy > Server Time(s) etc... but how do I fix this issue?

I'm trying to find a job going to St Laurent Nuclear Plant/Location and that's why I was switching between Single Player and Multiplayer.

I've tried typing "g_force_economy_reset 1" command whilst in-game using the console but it didn't work. Sleeping and travelling to another Garage doesn't work also.

Is there a fix?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Hi there this isn't really a solution for this issue your having but it is... an alternative if your looking for a specific job I would suggest setting up Virtual Speditor and before you use it I suggest you watch a setup tutorial and get everything correct first I just myself learnt of this and started using it thanks to a friend in the community helping me....

You can pick as followed

Starting Destination along with depot of choice

Finishing Destination along with depot of choice

Choose from all the cargo in-game including heavy DLC if you own it....

Links below to the latest version of Speditor you will need winrar to get this unzipped

Winrar:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Virtual Speditor:

https://www.adrive.com/public/bKuf7d/Virtual_Speditor1_93.rar

P.S: If you decide this is what you want to do if at any point you get stuck you can always Private Message me on the forum or you can chat to me via the TMP Discord and I will assist you the best I can ;) as this after installing and using for the first few times is really easy to use :) hope this helps you and I would appreciate your feedback :) 

Setup Video:

Edited by lxl Semper lxl

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Hi there, you said you have tried in-game console and it didnt work ... okay but let try it but not ingame this time :

here a video will show you how to do it :)

Spoiler

or step by step :

it really easy to fix follow step by step :

Here's how to do that:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

You can also do F7 & Enter to take you to the service station (This sometimes resets your economy)

You can also sleep, sleep and sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)

i wish with this information it will solve your problem :) if not let us know.. 

19 hours ago, Anriandor said:

/moved to Help

Ah thank you for that :)

My apologies, Anriandor.

18 hours ago, lxl Semper lxl said:

Hi there this isn't really a solution for this issue your having but it is... an alternative if your looking for a specific job........................

Hi there and Thank you for that, I might take a look at it later on :)

12 hours ago, Kehox said:

[Snip]

Hi in reply,

When I first started off on TruckersMP, I had that issue and that is for when there is no jobs in the Freight Market at all meaning that's just blank.

I had to do that method (The one you wrote in your comment) for a few weeks until someone had said to me in-game about the Fast Travelling to Garage/Service-Station alternative.

When fast travelling in-game and sleeping in-game, that doesn't solve my issue. This does reduce the expiration time yes that's correct but still remains the somewhat hundred remaining hours, lol.

I don't mean to sound rude but unfortunately that's a entirely different issue that's different to the one I'm having, I do have actual jobs in the Freight Market menu that are 300-400 or even 500 odd hours until they expire.