Problem (cannot sleep, use ferry, or find jobs).

OmegaCentauri

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi OmegaCentauri_PL,

Ok, let's break break your problem down into two steps. 

24 minutes ago, OmegaCentauri_PL said:

My problem is when I try to sleep or go on a boat I can't do it. 

I presume by this you mean your game crashes / freezes. To solve this issue, please ensure when playing multiplayer you do not have an excess amount of drivers + trucks. Please dismiss some of your drivers, as well as sell their trucks. The time taken for your drivers and income to be synced with the multiplayer server takes time. Using a profile with a small amount of drivers and trucks, or a profile without any can help speed up the server synchro pattern. 

Alternatively, waiting 15 minuites + for the freeze to correct itself works much better. Please go ahead and wait patiently without touching your computer and the freeze should correct itself.

Next problem: 

27 minutes ago, OmegaCentauri_PL said:

I don't have any job too

Please reset your economy by following the instructions found on the guide below: 

If you need any further help regarding the instructions specified, just send me a PM and I will help you further. 

Further to the above points, if you are unable to sleep, I advise quick travelling to your garage. Only use the economy reset if nothing else works.

I advise going to a ncz or the side of the road before quick travelling as so you don't block anyone as you may freeze for up to 15mins (the freeze only happens once if you wait for it to end.