I am speed limited to 90 when I am pulling a trailer

Simon261104

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @Simon261104,

you might want to have a look at the depiction provided beneath, it shows what your issue is (most likely):

SpeedLimitWoT.png.9319691cc834e2ad4bcdc2309d8c2b93.png

Hopefully, I have helped you ;)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

Hello,

If you can't drive at a higher speed than 90km/h, it's probably because you are playing on EU#1 or because you might have the speed limiter enabled in your Gameplay settings and/or in your TMP settings (Tab menu).

The speed limiter can be found in the Gameplay settings under "Truck Settings".

The TMP speed limiter is located here, in the General tab :

f7401dbe16.png

Another reason could be that you are doing one of the WoT jobs, which are limited by SCS to 90km/h to avoid cheating.

When you are looking for a job without the speed limiter, make sure to choose a Quick Job or a Freight Market job. ;)

19306208ed.png

Edit : Woah I'm too slow to type. D:

• Upvote 1

Hej ! :)

- Make sure you haven't ticked the option "Speed limiter" in settings of ETS2

- Make sure you haven't ticked the option "Speed limiter [90km/h]" in TruckersMP settings ( Tab > Settings > General )

- If you took a World of Trucks contract ( external contract ), you can't drive more than 90km/h ;)

Edited by VagAssLau

Hi there in external contract you have the speed limit on your truck, but in the other hand if you do quick job ( Fret job ) you will be able to go over 90 km/h..( n case that you are driving a "World of trucks contract" (external contract), there is a speedlimiter enforeced by SCS for 90 km/h. And this Speedlimiter can't be removed )

-Disable the speed limiter in your ETS2/ATS settings.

-Disable the speed limiter in the TruckersMP tab menu.

-You could join a server that has the speed limiter disabled completely after doing steps 1 & 2. (Optional)

-Steps 1 & 2 on a server with a speed limiter enabled it will limit you to 110kph/68mph

and if you need more help, next time you can use the search bar function in your rigth side under your name to help you out :)

here are some link :

have a great day :)