Unable to downgrade

Rare The Dutchie

Question

No matter what beta i use from my list:

Ecw6i3jhRcOndUqxGYhR2g.png

it says this when trying to open ATS MP:

BxnRkzaFR4icLrlXod3WQg.png

if i hit yes it freezes not taking me anywhere untill i force close it with task manager, if i hit no this pops up:

cDih6Y0vRP_7N2QfmmKCrw.png

Then as it says it closes. ive reinstalled BOTH MP and ATS, i want to note this is my DLC list if that matters:

plSVrXslRImk4JXKE-LeeA.png

Arrows show the ones i actualy paid for and wernt auto installed, also i recommend to the devs, to not make it possible to UNINSTALL all the trucks being there dlcs for who the f*** knows why, it just causes issues for the noobs of thje game, anyways so why is this happening? and dont say go check these posts all of them show ur outdated on 1.6, mine always says im outdated on 1.4, so any fixes? ive had this issue for days and i rlly wanna use my new heavy cargo on MP

6 answers to this question

Hi Rare The Dutchie,

The guide attached below is not the usual 'how to downgrade' guide, but rather a possible solution to the issue you are experiencing. Follow the instructions very carefully and report back to us what happens. 

If you need any help regarding the instructions found on the guide, then feel free to send me a PM and I shall help you further. 

25 minutes ago, EnLight said:

Hi Rare The Dutchie,

The guide attached below is not the usual 'how to downgrade' guide, but rather a possible solution to the issue you are experiencing. Follow the instructions very carefully and report back to us what happens. 

If you need any help regarding the instructions found on the guide, then feel free to send me a PM and I shall help you further. 

i install ats to my E Drive as its a secondary 1TB internal drive being my main drive is 250GB and its full... it says i install it on my main C:\ witch i dont and when adding the E Drive location in browseing the files i get this error:

1257486ee9bbed765a3e592f4e9a84c9.png NOTE: i even hit modify then save with out adding anything and i got the same error as the one to the left :/

Edited by Rare The Dutchie

41 minutes ago, Rare The Dutchie said:

i install ats to my E Drive as its a secondary 1TB internal drive being my main drive is 250GB and its full... it says i install it on my main C:\ witch i dont and when adding the E Drive location in browseing the files i get this error:

1257486ee9bbed765a3e592f4e9a84c9.png NOTE: i even hit modify then save with out adding anything and i got the same error as the one to the left :/

Please attempt to follow the same process, however run regedit with administrator rights first. If this fails to work, proceed further: 

Follow the instructions found on this external source: https://www.howtogeek.com/262464/how-to-gain-full-permissions-to-edit-protected-registry-keys/ - As always, let me know if you need extra help. 

Note: Make sure to follow what @oolala11 said below about backing up your registry beforehand, if you feel uncomfortable / unsure. 

Please backup your registry first if you're unsure.

Also please make sure that you have opted out of all betas selected

On 6/12/2017 at 0:23 PM, Rare The Dutchie said:

i backed it up to my secondary drive

16466da3f85aa65fc0be2d0e63106328.png

And it worked

pQuzS4HaQWGrcR6_aBGJAg.png

in admin, i closed registry and im trying ats now

AND IT WORKED F*** YES THX FOR YOUR HELP