Unable to open the TruckersMP launcher

Auhmaan

Question

I've been trying to play online ETS2 but I'm having problems with the launcher. When I try to open it, nothing happens.

After checking the Task Manager and search for a possible locked TruckersMP Launcher process, nothing shows up.

With the Task Manager open, when I try to open the TruckersMP Launcher I'm able to see a TruckersMP Launcher process starting up, getting about 42MB of RAM for it, and then shutting down without any notice.

I've tried to uninstall and install it again, and in different folders, but had no luck with it.

Has anyone here had this problem?

P.S.: I've tried to fill a bug report, but so far the thread is still locked.

• Upvote 1

6 answers to this question

Do you have  MSIAfterburner and Rivatuner open?

If not, then go to %programdata%, delete the truckersmp folder and uninstall launcher.  Then restart and install as admin and try again

Hi Dear Member 

Download this [  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344  ] and Run Launcher as Administrator  and Open Launcher.exe by right click>Run as administrator

If you still having a problem, uninstall the launcher then:

1. Windows key+R

2. Type %ProgramData%

3. Delete TruckersMP folder

4. Re-install and run the launcher as Administrator.

5. .Report back to us

enable-use-Game-Mode-in-Windows-10.png

Thanks 

BaldemarDeutsch...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

12 hours ago, oolala11 said:

Do you have  MSIAfterburner and Rivatuner open?

If not, then go to %programdata%, delete the truckersmp folder and uninstall launcher.  Then restart and install as admin and try again

Yes, I did have MSIAfterburner and Rivatuner open, since I have this computer. After closing them, the Laucher open as it should. Since when this started causing problems?