Trouble Getting Online Mode

GamingDadPC

Question

I have both Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator installed via Steam and have installed TruckersMP. When I launch the game it let's me login to my TruckersMP account, lets me choose a server and says 'logged in successfully' but I don't seem to be in an online world when I play.

A friend arranged to meet up with me at Dover yesterday and we were both outside the eAcres depot but no sign of each other. He told me to check the Online page under Settings and this is what I have (screenshot attached). Can anyone suggest anything on how to resolve my issues? Thank you :)

truckersscreenshot.jpg

4 answers to this question

What you have attached as a screenshot is irrelevant to TruckersMP. What your screenshot shows is to do with World Of Trucks. This is a delivery tracking portal which tracks your mileage and allows some customization features e.t.c (However it is not related to your connectivity issue with TruckersMP and it should not affect online mode in anyway shape or form, especially in this case).

10 minutes ago, GamingDadPC said:

When I launch the game it let's me login to my TruckersMP account, lets me choose a server and says 'logged in successfully' but I don't seem to be in an online world when I play.

You seem to have followed the correct steps and it seems as if you have logged in successfully as well as managed to choose a server. 

You may not have been able to see your friends due to both of you connecting to different servers? Did you both ensure you connected to the same server e.g. EU1, EU2 or EU3? You must both be on the same server to see each other. 

+ Could you possibly send me a screenshot when you are connected online and in the game, just so I can see if there are any more issues?

Hello, first of all when registering on TruckersMP, have you clicked on the activation link of your TruckersMP account, which was sent to your email address?

Indeed, if you do not perform it, you will not be able to play with other players to the multiplayer and therefore your TruckersMP account will not activate.

Also, if you do not find the activation mail in your mails, check also in the category "Spams".

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

That online page is for world of trucks. 

When you launch from the launcher, in the bottom left once you press drive some red text comes up saying connection established or if it doesn't it says trying to connect etc

What does it say when you press drive. Another way to see is to press tab once you're in your truck and a box should come up with your king and players around you. You can see you're online then.

Keep in mind it can take a few seconds for everyone to load in onto your game online

Since the topic has been inactive for 7 days, it will be moved to unsolved.

Thank you for participating.

/best answer marked & moved to unsolved