Unsupported game version

321thijs123

Question

Hi,

My TruckersMP launcher is telling me i have an unsupported game version, but i can't find the version i should downgrade to...

This is what the launcher tells me:

Unsupported game version detected!

Expected: ver. 1.27.1.7s [rev. a424d9952059]
You have: ver. 1.27.1.71

Do you need help with changing the game version?

What should i do??

3 answers to this question

Due to a recent update being released by SCS for ETS2 and ATS, multiplayer is no longer compatible.

Normally you can downgrade to a temporary version, however this method does not work either. There is nothing else to do, apart from waiting patiently for multiplayer to be updated by the TMP developers.

• Upvote 1

The only way out here is to wait - once TruckersMP starts supporting this version, you should separate the ETS2 and/or ATS installation folders for use with TruckersMP.

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel