User quit game after ramming me

AussomeGaming

Question

I just wanted to ask, now that in-game names are from the TruckersMP site, is it possible to report a user if you don't have their id as long you have proof that is the player's name from the TMP website as I just has someone ramming me and quit the game before i can get the user's ID.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

3 answers to this question

If you had player list open at the time while recording, the closest player on the player list at the moment of the collision is usually the perpetrator. If you have such evidence, you can then check the spawning log from the day, when the incident occurred. In that log, you have to search for the player name, followed by his in-game ID at the moment of the recording. Once you've got all the required info, upload the evidence to Youtube, then report the rammer with the uploaded video as the evidence with the line from the spawning log, which has the required info. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel