Launching E.T.S

[VIVA]daniow2

Question

4 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, daniow2 said:

When I try to start multiplayer from desktop it won't start the game, I go into steam and has did I want to launch game click confirm but starts single player only

Hello @daniow2.

To try to help you better I'll ask you some questions:

- Have you watched the launcher process open in the task manager?.

- Have you tried running as administrator and let it load 5-10 minutes?.
- Have you tried reinstalling the launcher?.

In case you can not find a solution via forum please contact the Support department.
>> Support <<

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

Please make sure that you have steam open before you open the TruckersMP launcher, additionally right click the TMP launcher and click 'run as an administrator', see if this fixes the issue.

If you are on Windows 10 and when you open the launcher nothing happens then be sure to exit MSI Afterburner & Rivatuner.

GL!

Hello.

I know this problems but i think you know this solutions.

• Start your Steam and then start your Truckers MP on the Desktop
  • Be sure that you can start it as administrator on your computer
  • If your virus protection shows you in the realtime harmful programm klick at " Show the Programms" and when there stands TruckersMP than deactivate the programm