please run the launcher as an administrator and make sure that the process eurotrucks2.exe is not running. Also, try to delete the following file manually [C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll].
I am quite sure that this will be solving your issue. However, if it does not, check out the following guides:
Best answer marked
/Locked and moved to solved
Unfortunately I do not have that file ..
And it still does not work .. I did exactly what you said.Http://image.prntscr.com/image/8070469af07140dd854b70a762e96fa0.png
Well, @VMarius240, it is quite unfortunate to hear that.
However, there are still some solutions you should take into consideration before bothering to contact the TruckersMP support.
Because it is just easier as well as more convenient, I will just post bullet points down below, so make sure you follow and read them thoroughly:
If those steps above do not work, proceed further to this:
1. Uninstall TruckersMP client
2. Head to your "documents" folder in Windows
3. Delete the "ATSMP/ETS2MP" folder ONLY!
4. Reinstall TruckersMP Client
Additionally, try to run a sfc /scannow command in DOS then restart your computer and try again (see: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161 for further information).
1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4. Navigate to "C:\Program Files\" and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5.Go to the TruckersMP homepage and re-download + install the Launcher with admin privileges (homepage: https://truckersmp.com/download/).
Also, install these two programs:
.NET Framework 4.6.2
However, if nothing has helped yet, you should consider contacting the official support by submitting a ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add