Forced windowed fulscreen?

DethTroll

Question

Hey,

Not sure where should i start topic like this but this section looked the best for my question.

I have 2 screens, 1st is main for games of course and the 2nd is way more smaller and it is used to see stuff while playing some games. Most games has option to go windowed fullscreen but as you know (or those who tried) ETS does not support this.

Is there anyone who is playing in this mode somehow? I saw some pograms that forces windowed fullscreen mode and few i've aslo checked some of them, so far no progress :( (like Game Companion for example).

So... am i sentenced to play like this or there is there any solution for this?

Edited by DethTroll

6 answers to this question

I am sorry for big delay.

Anriandor, yes i have found this option as well but the problem is i still have my windows bar under the screen that really annoys me (i am the person that really does not small things like this :P) but of course if PrototypeGR's idea will not worh i guess i am going to use it anyway.

Speaking of ProtorypeGR, thank you i will check it out as soon as i get a new screen since it broke :'). I haven't used this method yet so maybe it will be okay for me. We'll see.

I just hoped there is any way to get a fullscreen bordless without any bars, and things from windows that blocks view a bit.

Hello @DethTroll,

fortunately, @HumaneWolf moved this to the help section so I have noticed it.

The problem is, that you cannot make the game appear in fullscreen mode, right?

If so, just open the game, click settings, graphics and then tick fullscreen mode. Problem solved, everyone happy.

HTdkkoD.png

Hopefully, this was your issue. If I did get you wrong, though, do not bother to reply again.

Kind regards ;)

I know exactly what you mean. You want to play with a borderless window. Many of us do.

You can try Borderless Gaming which you can download here. https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases/tag/9.1

It works but it leaves a small unused "bar" on top of the screen. Give a try and see yourself.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

I suppose you could suggest it at the scs forums for a proper border-less window mode as there doesn't seem to be one. http://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=5

I have tried many tools and they haven't worked to make the game in a border-less window (without the taskbar).

You could however hide the task bar while playing but this can cause issues with the mouse in the game and the mouse on the desktop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3d8NZLoSPQ