Game crash - ETS2 Multiplayer - HELP

Darkgun_j_m

Question

Hi! I have a huge problem. Today i bought Euro truck simulator on Steam, then installed Euro truck simulator 2 Multiplayer.

So i installed it when it was done, i created a new profile.. And then it says Connecting to server...

10 secs later i connect to the server, everything works fine..

Then when i start to drive and after 1-2minutes, the Game crashes totally! :unsure:  It makes a weird noise in my headphones and my screen becomes black.. And the only solution for me is to turn of my computer.

25 answers to this question

Please do what @Warrior stated above. You can find Notepad ++ by clicking here. This sounds like a problem with possible graphical drivers. If you play on the same profile in singleplayer, do you crash at all?

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

Game log.txt LINK - http://pastebin.com/J5MuYx1r

Crash log - i cud not paste, it was a maxiumum of 512 kilobytes per paste. 

And DFS_TV, i haven't tried at my Singleplayer because one guide told me: Remember don't click Singleplayer profile when using Multiplayer as this will brake the Singleplayer profile* 

One important thing i have Euro truck simulator 2 outside Steam... It works perfecktly.. And it dosen't crash. But i have all my profiles in Multiplayer?

But today i bought it on Steam so i play through steam now.. I played singleplayer through steam workt little better but crashes again.
So i tried Multiplayer and i had droven like 1min and GAME CRASH.... Black screen...

did you uninstall the old ets2 ? with all the old saves in documents ?

you can't use ets2 outside steam unless you have a pirate version ;)

i suggest deleted everything about ets2 even in your documents and multiplayer mod

and then reinstall ets2 on steam

you need version 1.12 of ets2 here a link how do downgrade

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/17-how-to-downgrade-ets2-to-supported-version/

then download the mod again but then from here:

http://alpha.ets2mp.com/

No i didn't install the old one.. I only use it for like mods and having fun..

I already downgraded the ets2 steam game to 1_10_01_19- 1_10_1_19 because it asked me to, from the begging, the first time i started multiplayer.. 

Now i checked out a video and one guy explained it should be on NONE opt out of all beta programs.. so i set it to that.. And i know that there is non steam verison u cant play Euro truck simulator 2 WITHOUT STEAM!... 

PLEASE HELP ME!

I haven't tried it yet, just set it to that, so il change it but to what? What should it be set too?

You don't understand! This has nothing to doo with My NON STEAM ETS2 VERSION! i WANNA find out why my Steam ets2 verison is game crashing and my ets2 multiplayer is crashing!

And this has nothing to do with mods? Im not using any mods in Multiplayer its all unchecked!

i do understand if you are still using 1_10_01_19- 1_10_1_19 version that version we don't support we support only 1.12 so you need to upgrade your ets2 to 1.12

to do this you need to follow these steps

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/17-how-to-downgrade-ets2-to-supported-version/

I have done that now.. What should i do now? Test out if it still crashes?

And one more question Can you use ur profile in your old Ets2 game, which is not a steam version which was downloaded from internet? And my version is 1.14.2 

And can u tell me the diffrences beetween all these updates on steam when you go to Right click on Ets2 in steam-Properties-Betas? There is many of them u can choose..

Google is my freind? Dude i tried everything... Litterally EVERYTING! I gave up fuck this game!

Ok, first of all: one thread, one problem. If you didn't solve your first issue why are you asking how to get money in game?

If you want to progress to play multiplayer, search the forums, there are some threads for this.

Coming back to your first problem,

- Have you played on single player? The game crashes?

- What version of windows do you have?

- Have you tried running ets2mp as admin

- Have you redownloaded the ets2mp client and reinstaled it?

- Have you updated your videocard drivers?

- Have you been warned for your language? Well, you should.

1.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.