Hi guys,

SOoooo, seems I'm back to a Fatal error,,,, err, error... lol

This is immediately after updating ATS Multiplayer and then ATS to 1.6......

It appears that your patch still doesn't work?

It was working fine on 1.5 just the day before....

I'm sure I'm not the only one having this problem. 

I have re-installed several time now to no avail....

Do I need to downgrade again?

A lot of players are experiencing issues on ATS multiplayer. You can always try to uninstall completely TruckersMP and re-install it again. If it still persists, I'd wait for the next multiplayer update.

I remember a long while back, I was having a lot of fatal error crash. I just decided to stop playing until they had an update to fix the crash. It's still in Alpha, please remember that.

KkdaC1b.png

22 hours ago, LordBenji said:

A lot of players are experiencing issues on ATS multiplayer. You can always try to uninstall completely TruckersMP and re-install it again. If it still persists, I'd wait for the next multiplayer update.

I remember a long while back, I was having a lot of fatal error crash. I just decided to stop playing until they had an update to fix the crash. It's still in Alpha, please remember that.

Yeah buddy,  I wasn't complaining.... remember that, i was inquiring as to what was going on about it....

• 5 weeks later...

Archived