More Police Cars!

Zulu09

Suggestion Name: More Police Cars in EU2 (busiest server).

Suggestion Description: I think there should be more Police and Admins in ETS2MP in general, but specifically in EU2, since it's the busiest one yet.

Plus, I think some users should be allowed (maybe through an application) to utilize a Police Car as a Pilot Car for certain cargos or convoys, since I've been sort of attacked          recently, rammed into and blocked by players, I think having a Police Car would scare the trolls away.

I do know that admins have Police Vehicles but I've only seen one in my whole ETS2 experience.

Maybe Admins could use undercover cars with blue grille leds or single siren, while these special users could use full Police wraps and lightbars.

Players specialized with being Officers could respond to calls made with a certain command in chat and could help with solving small problems without reports having to be done    all day and admins having to be called because "someone rammed me, boo-hoo".

A whole Police "VTC"ish thing could grow from this, I know some people must agree with me that this could be interesting, maybe test it in a smaller server!

I'm obsessed with the Police and have been a fan for years, so being denied using a Police Car in such game makes me sad.

Any example images: Not really, attached is an aesthetic addition to the submission.

Why should it be added?: For players' security, realism and immersion, maybe.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by FrankieMitts
Spacing errors, can't fix.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, FrankieMitts said:

Meh, şahsen bir yöneticinin kendimden çok fazla bir şey yapmadığını gördüm, yalnızca "Işıklarınızı kapatmayı unutmayın" gibi mesajlar gönderdiğini gördüm ve benzeri ...

They are not just admin in places where you are valid for every city

Ben genellikle Rotterdam'da ya da iş yerinde Pilot araba olarak görünen başka meşgul yerdeyim.

Adminler is not just crowded places .Looking at reports

We didn't need the cars in a truck game in the first place, allowing players to have police cars that will cause more trolls to pretend they are admins and possibly increase the car usage in a truck game it's just gonna make things worse.

No thanks.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Just now, PrototypeGR said:

We didn't need the cars in a truck game in the first place, allowing players to have police cars that will cause more trolls to pretend they are admins and possibly increase the car usage in a truck game it's just gonna make things worse.

No thanks.

I guess the point about cars is right, but I haven't seen anyone using Police cars in the game without permission. Wait, is a Police design for a truck allowed?

spacer.png

You don't need persmission you need admin rights, police design for trucks does not exist.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

7 minutes ago, FrankieMitts said:

I guess the point about cars is right, but I haven't seen anyone using Police cars in the game without permission. Wait, is a Police design for a truck allowed?

It's not even possible to.

5 minutes ago, FrankieMitts said:

I have one for 1.27 for Volvo FH!

That Volvo FH is a MOD.

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

If you have any, i guess it's a mod? To be able to use that mod the developers of multiplayer must upload that mod to be able to use it and see it. But again it won't be happening for two reasons.

1. They must test the mod and see how well it works on multiplayer, check if it has compatibility issues , causing crashes etc. "Useless time for something unnecessary".

2. Players don't need police skins/paintjobs because it will just lure trolls to pretend they are admins or anything similar.

Oh, o zaman mod izin verilir mi? 1.26 için çalışanlar arıyorum, kullanabilir miyim, çalışacak mı?

You can only play sg with every attractive mod

Somebody will see it and will place it to rejected threads.

• Upvote 1